Home workout video: full body fat burning workout
New year, new targets, new workouts! Are you busy working on your New Year’s resolutions or you can use some help? Fitness & lifestyle coach Kasia Rain has made a series of workout videos. Summer bodies are made in winter, so you’re on the case early enough to do this first workout video at home. Ready to join in?
In this workout video, Kasia Rain is wearing the new HKMX sports collection.
1. Your passion is a happy and healthy lifestyle. What does that mean for you?
For me, a happy and healthy lifestyle means more than having a toned body, it’s a way of life. I haven’t always been this positive and strong; my passion came out of a quest to discover myself, and now it is my ‘second skin’. Our bodies are our temples (however clichéd that sounds) and they deserve to be looked after so that we can get more out of life. Of course I am talking about a healthy and balanced approach, not crazy diets, overtraining and other fads. A lifestyle that suits you and makes you feel good is very important.
2. How do you start working on a healthier lifestyle? Five key steps:
- Taking the decision, setting targets. You are deciding to change something, so it’s important that you have a clear objective.
- Plan of action Give yourself a realistic time frame and make a list of the changes you need to make to your current lifestyle.
- Help/information Get help from a trainer or an online programme that suits you. For example, see my Perfect Body Challenge on Fitchannel.
- Discipline Put the work in and you’ll see the results 😉
- Patience You have to be patient. Don’t focus too much on the end point but enjoy the journey: don’t over-think, stay in the moment.
3. Which products do you always have at home that you use (almost) daily?
Sunwarrior protein powder (blend) and buckwheat. Love it! Buckwheat is my no. 1 energy source! I eat it as porridge, make pancakes with it or bake cakes.
4. To judge by your Instagram, you are currently travelling. How do you maintain a healthy lifestyle when you are on the road?
I prefer to book an apartment where I can prepare my own meals (that way, you stay on track and save money!). I always take everything with me in boxes, especially buckwheat pancakes! I often do a quick HIIT workout on location; all you need is a bit of floor space and a sports outfit.