Carolina’s tips to de-stress and live healthier
Thanks to our busy lifestyles and many appointments, our daily lives can sometimes become a bit too much.Everyone is constantly busy, on-the-go and surviving on little sleep.Stress and burn-outs are unfortunately more common nowadays and that is why it’s important for everyone to stay both mentally and physically healthy. Read on to find out how I stay zen despite my hectic lifestyle!
- Make a list: Be aware of your routine and thoughts by writing them down. Make a list of your priorities and choose what is most important to YOU. Don’t stay in the past, but learn from your mistakes and be positive. Writing down your thoughts will help you let them go and you can focus on the present.
- Make time for yourself every day:This might sound obvious, but me-moments are often forgotten in daily life because they don’t seem important. This couldn’t be further from the truth! Make sure you plan something that’s just for YOU every day. What about going for a walk, reading a book, drinking coffee on the balcony or meditating for a few minutes? Short or long, it doesn’t matter! Allow yourself this moment every day, it will help you relax.
- My tip? I do 10 minutes of meditation every morning before I get up using a mindfulness app. This restores my inner peace and makes sure I am raring to go!
- Take care of your body:Body and mind are linked to one another and influence each other. Take care of your body by going outside, exercising and eating healthily. It is especially important during stressful periods to eat enough and drink plenty of water so that your body has enough energy.
- Go Offline: Yep, it’s true, Carolina the Instagram influencer spends time offline too! I would be lying if I said it wasn’t difficult for me, but I know it really helps me! When I am stressed, have lost my way or have to make an important decision, I put my phone somewhere and turn the sound off. That way I have a couple of hours to re-focus with no distractions or outside influences. I would definitely recommend it!
Everybody has stress and it doesn’t have to have a negative influence on our lives – we just need to keep it under control! Find the difference between positive and negative stress and learn to keep these under control. Conclusion: regularly make time for yourself to de-stress and allow yourself a moment to re-focus.
Tip: Plan a night of me-time and buy some comfy pyjamas so you can totally relax.
- 01 November, 2019
- 15 November, 2019