Preview: Blogger Caro_e_ designs her own sports collection
Blogger Caro_e_ (Caroline Einhoff, from Germany) is known for her pretty looks, fun personality and fashion sense. With her Instagram account and blog she has inspired many a fashionista, and if you aren’t already one of her fans, you certainly will be after this interview! We meet her in the heart of Amsterdam, where she poses in her first own sports collection, which is available online from late July. Ready to read on?
What can you tell us about the collaboration with Hunkemoller? How did it start?
When I was 14 years old I bought my first string in one of the Hunkemöller stores. It was something special to me and now there will forever be a special bond between me and the brand. Whenever I want to treat myself, I make a stop at the Hunkemöller store and choose some pieces. This collaboration is such an honour for me. I think it would be a dream for any girl to work with Hunkemöller, and therefore I feel extra special. The cooperation is an honour for me! The whole Hunkemöller family is so sweet and I love to be part of it.
There are too many! Of course I love the whole collection, as I chose each piece myself. But if I had to choose I would take the mauve coloured cross top. It is not only sexy but also super comfortable to work out in! What also makes it special is the shiny touch on the fabric.
What is your workout routine?
My workout is a mix between my own exercise and a famous 12 week programme. It is a combination of HIIT training and cardio. I love to mix it up.
The right nutrition in combination with working out is what keeps me in shape . As everyone knows, nutrition is 80% of a healthy lifestyle and the other 20% is the workout part. I strictly believe that any body type is bikini ready. The most important thing is to be healthy, and not skinny.
What is in your sports bag?
My sports bag obviously has a cute outfit for the gym and a bottle of water or a protein drink.
My after workout snack is usually a protein bar, right after the gym. I have many sins but my favourites are gummy bears and ice cream!!! I can’t live without ice cream. Therefore I treat myself regularly.
Now, one last question: if you had to choose between a closet full of sexy lingerie or a closet full of gym clothes, what would you choose?
To be honest, it is hard to decide because they are needed for different occasions. I think both can be extremely sexy and both can underline female beauty. Obviously I am super proud of my collection and would therefore choose sportswear.
The limited edition sports collection is full of must-have items. Caro knows exactly what a fashion girl needs while working out, plus how to transform a sports outfit into a fashionable after-gym look. The Caro_e_ for Hunkemöller collection includes different level bras, leggings, a pair of shorts, tops, a hoodie, a jacket and matching accessories. Keep an eye on our social media channels for the latest updates on the collection (Instagram: @hunkemoller, Facebook: Hunkemoller, Snapchat: @hunkemollerhq).
- 24 September, 2019
- 01 November, 2019