Shopping addict? These are the signs and how to deal with it
There is no denying it: We love to shop! The little moments of absolute bliss once we buy a new pair of shoes or when sale is finally on again: they’re all to familiar. Have you been accused of being a shopping addict more than once or are you the type to run out of money halfway through he month because you just HAD to buy the latest must haves? You might seriously be a shopping addict.. These are the signs and how to deal with them.
Am I a Shopping addict?
Recognize yourself in the following points? It might be time to admit you have a problem..
- When your friends proudly show off their new items they don’t even have to tell you where their from.. You already have all the latest collections of your favourite stores memorized…
- Too much month left at the end of your money? You will always find something to sell.. Hello extra shopping money!
- When people ask you whether you’ve been shopping AGAIN your go-to answers are: “it was on sale” or “found it in the back of my closet somewhere.”.
- When cleaning out your closet you always manage to find little gems you’ve never worn ( tag included ) Winning: twice the fun of having a new item!
- You’re on a first name base with the delivery guy and staff of your favourite stores..
- “Too many clothes” is a foreign concept to you: You simply don’t have enough room.
- When picking your next holiday destination the first thing you check is whether you’ll be able to shop there. Cultural heritage and great weather are just a nice bonus. Shop till you drop is the only box that needs to be ticked.
- You’re drowning in emails from your favourite brands.. then again: What if you miss the discount of the year?!
Guilty as charged? This is how you deal with it!
- Turn your closet in to your own private store! This way you’ll realise just how must clothes you already have. Those hidden gems (with tags obvs.) are waiting for you!
- Repeat after us: “Do I really need this?” That 700th black top can wait.. And where will you put it anyway?
- Time for a little self-sabotage! Try wearing heels while shopping. Aching feet = less time spent shopping = less money spent! Going shopping on sunny days might also be the answer. It will probably result in you wanting to spend it outside! ( let’s be honest: sunny days are RARE )
Life was meant to be enjoyed.. we are all about treating yourself.. in moderation! 😉 As a true fashionista that is always in the know on all things fashion and style you had a already bagged your items from the Pamela_rf collection, right?
- 18 September, 2020
- 24 September, 2019
- 01 November, 2019