New: Hunkemöller Designer collections
The new ‘Designer collections’ are designed to be seen! Our in-house designers now also have the chance to design their own signature collection. Designer Patricia has designed a super stylish sports collection that you can wear before or after exercise and designer Marine has created a romantic lace collection that uses the finest materials. We are fans!
HKMX Studio Designer collection
1. What’s the difference between the ‘HKMX Studio Designer collection’ and the HKMX sports collection?
This collection really focuses on Athleisure and is designed to be worn before or after exercising. It is a collection that can be worn for the entire day. It’s Fashion with a sporty twist.
2. What was your inspiration for this ‘Designer collection’?
Exercising and living healthily is a mindset and a way of life that more and more people are conscious of and adopting. And this is something we want to reflect in our clothes. Comfort with innovative fabrics give this collection a real feeling of Fashion.
3. Which item is your absolute favourite and why?
The outfit in the photo – a bonded crop top with culottes and a black parka in bonded mesh. This is an example of where all the aspects of the concept come together. Sporty, fashionable, incorporation of innovative materials, but still feminine.
4. What is the ‘HKMX Studio Designer collection’ woman like?
She is a tough, independent and strong sexy woman. She dares to be different and isn’t afraid to be herself. Power!!
5. Can you already give us a little hint about your next collection?
Feminine, soft, cosy but still super sporty!!
1. What is the inspiration of your very first ‘Designer collection’?
As the first Studio Collection for Hunkemoller, my objective was to introduce high fashion into the range and create exclusive pieces that would really stand out against the core collection.
2. How do you recognize your handwriting within this stunning collection?
As the NOIR collection designer, I think my “Designer Collection” is using the same handwriting only bringing it a step forward. Fashion but still sexy and ultra feminine.
3. Out of the collection you’ve designed, which item is your favourite?
My favourite range is “Asteria”, especially the balcony top which is totally new for Hunkemöller ! So I’m really looking forward our customer’s reaction about it !
4. Could you give us a little insight about your next collection?
My next collection will be way different from this one, inspired by punk fashion and girls gangs. So again, a collection quite far from what we are used to propose in Hunkemöller but still modern and feminine.
- 18 September, 2020
- 01 November, 2019
- 15 November, 2019